Are you one of those people who hates BITTER GOURD because of its bitter taste? Well, you better love BITTER GOURD now as you will now the BENEFITS that BITTER GOURD give you body. Here we are going to learn bitter gourd benefits and disadvantages. But as we discuss the BENEFITS, we will also tackle its DISADVANTAGES. We all know that if there are BENEFITS, there’ll always have some DISADVANTAGES on its side. Now just continue reading because we are now going to start learning the BENEFITS as well as the DISADVANTAGES that BITTER GOURD gives us.
Bitter Gourd BENEFITS
Now first are the BENEFITS. Here are the lists of good things BITTER GOURD gives to our body. Read all the benefits and see it for yourself.
1. BITTER GOURD is known for having a lot of vitamins and minerals that help our body to become more strong and healthy.
2. BITTER GOURD is now being used as an insulin alternative for those people who have diabetes because it has compounds that are bioactive. So if you think that you’ve had a lot of sugars, it’s now time to take and eat some BITTER GOURD to prevent any further health problems.
3. BITTER GOURD can prevent CANCER. this illness has no cure yet that’s why prevention is better than cure. To avoid having CANCER, BITTER GOURD can help as according to doctors, BITTER GOURD has a cancer-aggressive compound.
4. BITTER GOURD is one of those best ANTIOXIDANTS. Bitter Gourd is such a great antioxidant for our body. It helps us wash away all the toxins in our body. It also helps to rejuvenate our body to stop free radicals from occurring. This is also essential for those who smoke as BITTER GOURD helps to cleanse the nicotine out from our body.
5. It is also beneficial for our SKIN. This reduces the fine lines above or on the upper surface of our skin. BITTER GOURD also prevents premature aging. It helps our body from within and helps us top have a youthful glow on the outside.
Bitter Gourd’s DISADVANTAGES
Now we are going to know some of the BITTER GOURD’s DISADVANTAGES. Although it has a lot of benefits it also has some DISADVANTAGES and now let us talk and know what are those.
1. Eating BITTER GOURD has it’s dosage so eating eat takes a lot of risks. Make sure to eat it right because if you violate these doses this can result in DIARRHEA and ABDOMINAL PAINS.
2. When you have excessive ingestion of BITTER GOURD’s seed, you can experience HEADACHES, FEVER, or even COMA. That’s why when you eat BITTER GOURD, make sure to eat it right and take some precautions.
3. Although it is said in the BENEFITS that it can make your blood sugar lower, it is said by experts that it can also be the reason for what we call LOW BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL or simply called HYPOGLYCEMIA. BITTER GOURD can cause it when you have an insulin intake. So always be careful and remember all the precautions.
So yes, that was BITTER GOURD BENEFITS and DISADVANTAGES. This plant is very helpful to our body as it contains a lot of different varieties of VITAMINS and MINERALS but let us not forget its DISADVANTAGES. Remember all the precautions and know the daily dosage of BITTER GOURD that we should intake every day. Be careful and BE HEALTHY.